RHS Royal Horticultural Society Membership

I am interested to read some opinions on the merits of RHS membership.
http://www.rhs.org.uk
Am particulary interested in the usefulness of their enquiry service.
Looking forward to reading some opinions.
I suspect they are busy, I have always had an acknowledgement within 24 hours, and a result within about 4 weeks. They are always busier after major shows, Chelsea, Hampton Court(which is on now) Tatton Park, Etc
Think these three sites will lighten your day. http://www.ukstudentlife.com/Ideas/Album/ChelseaFlowerShow.htm
http://www.ukstudentlife.com/Ideas/Album/HamptonCourt.htm http://www.bbc.co.uk/gardening/events/hampton_court /
Enjoy
--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries
"al" wrote in message

I have only used their advice service and found it wanting, I asked about Leek Moth and at the time they didn't seem to realise it was no longer restricted to a few South Coast places and had spread as far as Staines. Had no idea on chemicals to use etc. They now have a fact sheet on it.
--
Bob (p.s. Derris dust works as does Bifenthrin.)