Rhododendron Plants

What is a good insect spray to keep on had for this plant?

what kind of insects do you have? rhodies rarely have insect problems that a foliar spray will take care of.
Toad

I raise lots of rhododendrons and azaleas and never spray. The most common insect problem is Weevil damage. It occurs at night when the weevils climb out of holes in the ground and eat the edges of the leaves. It doesn't hurt the plants but is unsightly. A little tanglefoot applied to the stems of the plants keeps the weevils away. My website mentions many other problems. They should not be addressed until they occur. Most are cultural rather than insects.