RFI: Seed Starting Tool

I've searched high and low for something I saw someone once use for seed starting, but it has been several years ago. I've searched the web for "Seed Starting Tool" and various other search words, and cannot find what I'm looking for.
I'll attempt to describe it. It is a metal tool (but could be made of plastic), that "stamps" out the wet seed starting mixture into little individual "cells".
Is this enough for you all to go on? Can you point me to an online dealer? Thanks in advance!
--
JW [jonwolgamuth(at)gmail(dot)com]

"We know too much, and are convinced of too little. Our literature is a
It came to pass that on 19 Feb 2006, snipped-for-privacy@foremailaddress.com scribed thusly to all in rec.gardens the following inspiration:

Doh! It's called a soil blocker. I completely missed that. Posted too quickly.