revive the lawn

Hi,

I live in Toronto. Last month after the snow melted we noticed that there are lot of patches in our front lawn where the grass has died. All there is a brown/yellowish patch. It looks ugly.

How do we correct it in the easiest way.

Thanks.

Reply to
rkusenet

"rkusenet" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net:

The easiest way would be to rake out the area vigorously and overseed, using a cover such as straw or 'Penn Mulch'.

Reply to
David Bockman