Replanting Geraniums???

Hiya...I have a question about replanting geranium's. I had someone mow my back yard & in his questionable enthusiasm, he pulled out all of my geranium's. My wife & I replanted about 5 of them, but I found quite a few more with root's and I am wondering about the correct procedure for this. Should I cut back the stalk's & leaves?...they're at the original height of about 3 feet. Is there anything I should add to the soil? Thank's in advance. - John
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
i assume you refer to "common geraniums" (shrubs, pelargonium)
don't overwater your rooted pieces if you've got heavy soil.
if you jam the unrooted cuttings into loose soil on the north side of a tree (or under shade of a large shrub) many will root during teh wamr weather.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Thanks! Yesterday I cut the stalks down to about 12", and replanted them where they originally were...west side of garage, strong afternoon sun. I'm in Southern Calif. and the ground (clay soil) is still very wet from all the recent rain,,,so I'm hoping for the best. Thanks again! - John
Add pictures here
‚úĖ