Replanting a Tree?

I have a few small trees in my yard ( I think they are lilac trees) about 10 ft tall. One of them blew over in a storm. It did not snap off from the trunk, but basically fell over roots and all. The ground must have been too soggy from days of heavy rain. My question is, can I just pull the tree back to its upright position and secure until the ground dries up? What else would I have to do or can I "replant" it?
matt wrote:

Yes you can straighten it right up.

USDA Zone 8