Repellex efficacy

Hello, I have a huge deer problem. Repellex was recommended. I am interested in your experiences with it, does it work, what is the dosage, etc.

Thank you.

Reply to
JackRabbit

interested in

I have battled the bamboids for many years. I have not used Repellex, but I can tell you that other repellents work only moderately well. They must be refreshed at regular intervals and are quite expensive for treating large areas or numbers of plants.

The only really effective solution is an electric fence, or a Winchester.

I hope you don't live among fools who think deer are cute and set out food for them. The only message that sends to deer is "Hey, where there's some food, there must be more. Let's go ravage the neighborhood in search of it.)

J. Del Col ( in WV, where Bambi and his pals are a very serious nuisance )

Reply to
delcolja

Before you buy, ask your retailer if you can get a refund if your Repellex doesn't work?

Ray ___________________________________________________ Talk about weeds: World of Weeds

raycruzer