Removing ground cover

We have a lot of juniper that was put down as a ground cover by the previous owner. Is there an easy way to remove it? Is there anything we should spray on it to kill it first? Pat Aussies in Shelters Dakota's Rescue Page

Reply to
AussieResc

I would just dig them up. Even if you spray them, you will still have to dig. The spray will just cost you time and money.

Reply to
Vox Humana