Relocating Daylilies

Is it too late to relocate my daylilies? I need to move some that didn't bloom this year because they received too much shade from other plants that have grown HUGE. I'm in zone 6b and we haven't had a hard frost yet. It's just cool, nights in the low 40's.
thanks Bebra
NE PA zone 6b
Sure, it's not too late. Give them some compost, a little bonemeal, and water. We are having cooler days (finally) making yardwork more enjoyable. Daylilies benefit from division after 5 years.
On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 00:22:08 GMT, "Barbara Yanus"

And just to make sure, put a brick on either side to help prevent heaving. Cheryl
On 10/17/03 9:31 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com,