Relocating a Woodchuck?

hello

i just wondered if i could have a young woodchuck / groundhog if you going to kill it or relocate it. relocating an animal is quit stressful and in the long run, domesticating it would be better.

Abs x

-- Absterama

Reply to
Absterama

Absterama wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@gardenbanter.co.uk:

Some of my best friends are woodchucks. Trust me, they don't like domestication. They will, however, _move_ if there's something in it for them: like more veggies and a comfortable hammock. :->

Reply to
Packrat®

A customer had one for a pet. It learned to open the refrigerator and make a mess. When anyone cam in, it hid in the pantry. It got out one day and a german shepherd got after it. It ran up a small apple tree. When the dog's owner came to get his dog it ran up his legs into his arms. The guy didn't know what was happening and slung the critter to the ground. The dog got him. A lot of people got a kick out of the not so little bugger. It takes a lot of cleaning up and tolerance to keep something like thatas a pet.

Reply to
Deputy Fife