Relocating a Woodchuck?

Page 3 of 3
snipped-for-privacy@mail.ab.edu (J. Del Col) wrote:

I had one living in the fence row on the edge of my yard. One day I caught it venturing way into my yard. I got between it and its hole and tried to look as big and fierce and loud as I could. I screamed at it and acted like I was going to attack it. It just sat back his rump and showed its teeth until I got out of its way. It wasn't about to take any guff from anyone. Now I use a gun and don't let them know where I am.
Cheers, Steve Henning in Reading, PA USA http://home.earthlink.net/~rhodyman
"Learn To Live ... Live To Learn"
Are all BS'ers scaredy cats?

On 22 Sep 2004 22:17:48 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (OhSojourner) wrote: