Regarding the Orchard for sale........

Regarding the apple and grape orchard that I posted that is for sale...........it's NOT mine. It's on the west side of Dandridge, just off highway 25-70 (maybe Mapquest would at least show you the area if you're interested) despite that it's off highway 25-70, the brick house sits waaaaay back off the road with the orchard and grape vines in front and it's fenced. To get to the house and orchard you have to take an almost hidden road to it on the southeast. I posted it because someone would be interested. This is a very well maintained apple orchard and grape vineyard and deserves someone who WON'T BULLDOZE THE LAND AND BUILD ANOTHER SUBDIVISION~~~~~. I, myself couldn't possibly afford such a wonderful thing, despite that I am a gardener. I just thought that someone out here in the newsgroup would be piqued and maybe interested. It's been on the market now for a few months................... So don't flame me and accuse me of being in reality or going off topic. This wasn't off topic. It's a beautiful apple orchard and grape vineyard with a nice four bedroom brick house that has apparently three baths on the 15 plus acres of land that has been well maintained and produces a goodly amount of fruit. It deserves someone who has this interest and also likes mountain views, a lake about two miles to the south, nice people, good four season climates and an opportunity to save a nice orchard. end of gardening "commercial" madgardener up on my ridge, back in Fairy Holler, overlooking English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36

Reply to
madgardener

"madgardener" expounded:

gardener. I just thought that someone out here in the newsgroup would be piqued and maybe interested. It's been on the market now for a few months...................

How much? We could be neighbors! :o)

Reply to
Ann