Redwood Platform With Stairs in Kit Form

I am looking for a large platform - preferably made of redwood - with stairs that is sold as a kit. Does anyone know of a manufacturer for this?

My application is that I want safe entry into an above ground pool for some elderly people. The stairs that I see sold by spa and portable pool dealers typically come up about half way up the pool and then you are expected to climb over the top of the rim of the pool. That's fine for adults and kids, but not so great or stable for an older person. What I am hoping to build or buy is a stable deck platform about seven foot wide and four feet deep, with stairs and rails to get to that platform. I want an older person to be able to lie down comfortably on the platform - the same level as the pool, and just slip off of that into the pool.

If anyone knows of good kits that would require simple assembly to build something like this, please post the link.