Redish dust over yellow substance, is this a fungus?

I was working outside, and found this two stops on the gound, like mounds of fine red dust. I noticed it because I was watering with the hose and if drops fell on it, it would release dust like smoking. Very odd. Under the dust there is this yelow substance, looks like a 1/8" think, bright yellow.
I suspect it is some king of a fungus. Any ideas about what it is? I am located in DFW, North Texas area.
:) I was working outside, and found this two stops on the gound, like :) mounds of fine red dust. I noticed it because I was watering with the :) hose and if drops fell on it, it would release dust like smoking. :) Very odd. Under the dust there is this yelow substance, looks like a :) 1/8" think, bright yellow. :) :) I suspect it is some king of a fungus. Any ideas about what it is? :) I am located in DFW, North Texas area. :)
a type of slime mold
--
Lar

to email....get rid of the BUGS