red wiggler in Johannesburg?

Is there anybody out there who lives in Joburg and can sell me a hand full red wigglers? I had to leave my box with worms in Cape Town when we moved to Joburg last year, as we only had a flat for the beginning. Now as we are about to buy a house I have to get organized. I want to start a new worm box as we are planning to buy a dog. Does anyone has experience with how big a worm box needs to be in order to be able to cope with dog puh of a medium sized dog?
Any info is appreciated.
Thanks, Norbert
Do you not have fish and bait shops around? If you just want a handful that would be an easy way.
Few years ago I was lucky enough to run across a lady that was moving. She raised rabbits in an old barn with red wiggler beds under the cages. Great set-up. I was given as many as I could haul off in 5 gal buckets which was several, only problem after preparing a nice raised bed behind by dog kennels near my veggie garden and feeding cornmeal keeping moist etc. they decided they liked the run-off of the hosing down of cement dog runs better and all left me for better grounds. Now I never see any, so go figure, guess my acid soil was a little to much for them.;>( Good luck in your quest. Elaine

Thanks Elaine, I will check in a fishing shop, but mostly you buy 10worms for maybe 20Rand which is about 3US-$, which is a lot, I find.
Norbert