red or white pointsetta ?

It's been my experience that red is more robust than the other colors, but maybe you had whites from a particularly robust series and/or reds from a particularly non-robust series, who knows?

Reply to
Jim Shaffer, Jr.

FamilyNet Newsgate

We have had our first freeze here in the Athens of New England. Most of the fantastic fall folliage has fallen. The dalhia tubers have been dug up and put down in the cold celler til next year.

In house; our red cacti are in full bloom to help celebrate Veterans Day, while the white blossoms swell to bloom for Thanksgiveing.

And we have a white pointetta that has survived, while none of the red pointsetta from last Christmas survived.

Are white pointsetta more likely to survive then the more common reds?

Ciao, Ack.

Reply to
THURSTON ACKERMAN