Red Maple Trees for Dallas TX

I'm trying to get a row of trees in my back yard and maybe one or two in my front yard, so I seen four types of red maple trees which are suppose to be fast growing but I think medium is more like it. Anyway what is wrong with these trees? The only thing I know is real fast growing trees have a heavy root system to them and if I plant them 6 feet from my fence I don't want the neighbors to have roots popping up in their yard. Can anyone advise me on these trees?
Richard