recommended power reel mower?

Anyone use the 20" Tru-Cut powered reel? Any other suggestions? What manuf. is considered best?
I'd like commercial quality but at something up to $800 only. The Tru-Cut is about $850 here and although it's a personal mower they say it's built with commercial quality. Odd it only has a 3-month warranty though. And it ain't much to look at. Looks cheap but I guess it's not. No little rubber grips on the ends of the clutch levers... very bare-bones looking.
Thanks. Jack