Recommendation for vines?

Location is Miami, Florida zone 10.
Please see this image:
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-10/1090906/exterior.jpg
The right side has a partially covered long walkway to the front door. I would like to cover the top and the side posts with something to soften it. But I don't want to do too much (as in chia pet)... any recommendations? Vines?
Also to the left side there is a large tree, what kind is it? Is it oak?
Thanks,
MC
MiamiCuse wrote:

Mandevilla Patrrick