Re: Withering leaves of indoor plants

Too much water, not enough water, and/or the sun changed positions and they are starved for better light. I have all those plants and they go outside from may-november. (zone 7) That is when they do all of thier growing and seeding. They are under the trees in dappled light.

I have several indoor plants for two years. They were all in very good >conditions. However, two or three months ago, some leaves of almost >all the plants are starting to wither. The most serious one is Jasmine >-- Right after the new leaves grew out, they withered before even >turning yellow. The other plants with similar problems are: >Philodendron, African Violet (more than half of the leaves are >withered), Anthurium and Peace Lily. Anyone can help me with this? > >Thanks a lot! > >Ren
Reply to
jammer