Re: wilted aloe leaves

I've recently tried to divide my aloe plant because it was gettin overcrowded and I think I overwatered it. Now the stems (leaves) ar all wilted looking and bent. It doesn't look dead yet but I wa wondering what I should do to make sure it doesn't die - moonpi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- posted via www.GardenBanter.co.uk
On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 16:55:33 GMT, moonpie

Take it out of the pot, lay it on its side onto newspaper in a well-ventilated area and let it dry out for a week. Following a transplant succulents, unlike most plants, should be left dry for a week or two before they are watered. Use a clay pot with a potting mix that contains sharp sand. Do not allow the plant to sit in the saucer with water.