Re: When To Harvest Peppers

Hi ! For your first plant it sounds like your pepper plant could be super chili. They start out green, point upwards, then turn red. The second plant could be Japanese hotclaw, having said that though, some chili pepper's do curl. I have long, thin cayenne pepper's, some of them curled up. If i could see photo's, i'd know for sure. PEPPERGIRL Please feel free to check out my website. http://hotcuisine.esmartweb.com /