Re: what is going on with my broccoli

I'm in central Texas. It's been a fairly mild spring. This is a new garden I setup this year in the west part of the lawn. I added some organic matter but he soil still has a lot of clay. The plants get about 6 to 8 hours of full sun. I've kept them well watered. I dont know much about gardening but I think broccoli should have nice dence edible buds. The onions in the back part of the picture are doing fine. The broccoli does not look healthy to me.

Do you see the word "binary" anywhere in this group's name?
--

Eggs

I planted some bird seed. A bird came up. Now I don't know what to feed it.

It is time over for brassica's in central TX. The time for those is in the fall through winter into February. Your broccoli is setting seed and bolting.