Re: What do I use....

I would recommend Juniper, one of the low growing varieties such as a Carpet Juniper (unless of course you work for a competing technology firm, and are thus opposed to supporting anything w/ the name juniper) tee hee. Juniper is a fairly common groundcover and is should be pretty cheap.
Heidi

--------------050501070604080105000201 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
How about:
creeping thyme: semi evergreen, may winter over evergreen ice plant evergreen Candytuft (rapid spreader) or a grass you don't need to mow such as monkey/mondo grass
Heidi

Thanks, Bruce
--------------050501070604080105000201--