Re: weed killer in driveway

Mogie wrote:

Well, that depends on how many weeds. If it's just a few, the old 'yank 'em out' would work best. For scattered clots of weeds, I'd go for boiling water followed by hand removal. If the whole shebang is covered with weeds, try Roundup, raking, repeat, and a pre-emergent.
Chris Owens
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------020704040902090908000600 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
You can also pour plain ol vinegar on them.
Heidi
Chris Owens wrote:

--------------020704040902090908000600 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Chris Owens