Re: thuricide in rain bar

Great idea! Thank you for your thoughtful response.
Ciao, Ack.
--
# SLMR 2.1a # My reality check just bounced.
* Origin: BBS Networks @ www.bbsnets.com [8010] (8:8/62)
BA>different strain than thuricide or dipel. You could just put a tablespoon or BA>two of kerosene on the surface or even a thin layer of cooking oil.
I tried the cooking oil but it got a bit messy . I like the screen over the barrels idea.
Ciao, Ack.
--
# SLMR 2.1a # Unable to locate Coffee -- Operator Halted!
* Origin: BBS Networks @ www.bbsnets.com [8010] (8:8/62)
snipped-for-privacy@localnet.com wrote:

SI>barrel clean but you have to leave a bit of water in there at all times.
Thanks Simy. I think I will try the screen over the barrels first.
Ciao, Ack.
--
# SLMR 2.1a # It's only a hobby ... only a hobby ... only a
* Origin: BBS Networks @ www.bbsnets.com [8010] (8:8/62)