Re: Tainted Soil

I thought this might be of interest.
While I was browsing, I came across this site which sells plants that take arsenic from the soil. They are also experimenting with plants to remove such contaminants as lead and uranium. I think it's pretty cool what they are doing.
Initially I found reference to it at The downside to this is the minimum order is 30 plants at $4.95 each bringing the minimum order price to a whopping $148.50 plus shipping/handling!