Re: Storing sun-dried tomatoes

Ignore this message, I accidentally posted it to the wrong group. Sorry!

Reply to
Adam Schwartz

In olive oil.

Reply to
Sunny

I don't think it's the wrong group at all. :o)

Reply to
Sunny

You may have had some trapped moisture in the package when you put them into the fridge. That's why they probably fermented. Like the previous poster stated...put them in olive oil and they will keep a long time.

Scott

Reply to
SJB