Re: Storing sun-dried tomatoes

Ignore this message, I accidentally posted it to the wrong group. Sorry!
On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 16:52:32 GMT, "Adam Schwartz"

In olive oil.
On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 16:53:40 GMT, "Adam Schwartz"

I don't think it's the wrong group at all. :o)
You may have had some trapped moisture in the package when you put them into the fridge. That's why they probably fermented. Like the previous poster stated...put them in olive oil and they will keep a long time.
Scott