Re: Stopping grass growing between brick pavers?

Gasoline
Martin wrote:

I also suggest RoundUp.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

won't
won't
I have had some success with a propane torch. Also allowing moss to grow between the pavers seems to preclude the growth of weeds.
Vox Humana wrote:

Assuming you don't consider moss a weed...

If you're in area that has winter ice, sidewalk salt works wonders at killing plants. I've found out the hard way.
cheap vinegar; get it in gallon bottles. Use it at the beginning of a sunny day. The weeds will eventually come back, but not for a month or so. zemedelec