Re: Stopping grass growing between brick pavers?

We have a new path made from brick pavers. Some grass seed, scattered

> over-enthusiastically, has gotten into the spaces between the bricks. > > We are looking for a grass killer, preferably a fine solid type that won't > migrate out of the path and kill the grass bordering the edges. And won't > stain the brick (Holland pavers) which is a light tan color. > > Suggestions would be appreciated. > > TIA, Marty > >
Reply to
nightjar

I also suggest RoundUp.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

I have had some success with a propane torch. Also allowing moss to grow between the pavers seems to preclude the growth of weeds.

Reply to
Vox Humana

If you're in area that has winter ice, sidewalk salt works wonders at killing plants. I've found out the hard way.

Reply to
Dave Gower

Assuming you don't consider moss a weed...

Reply to
Chelsea Christenson

cheap vinegar; get it in gallon bottles. Use it at the beginning of a sunny day. The weeds will eventually come back, but not for a month or so. zemedelec

Reply to
Zemedelec