Re: Spray-N-Grow

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 02:14:26 -0400, Sharon wrote:

Just use a good fertilzer. I don't believe these "supplimental" products are needed. Save your money.

Thanks so much for your input. One question...what zone do you live in? You mentioned the drought and hot weather. I live in Lake Havasu City, Arizona (zone 10) where it really gets hot. I have become very interested in trying to grow plumeria and have started my first cuttings. It has been suggested that something like Spray-N-Grow works great with Plumeria.
Sharon