Re: Spray-N-Grow

Has anyone had any experience using Spray-N-Grow? It is supposed to

> produce more fruit, vegetables, and flowers. They say plants sprayed with > Spray-N-Grow are healthier, greener, and more vibrant. It is a bit pricey > so I wanted to try to find out if it really works before I buy it. > > Sharon

Just use a good fertilzer. I don't believe these "supplimental" products are needed. Save your money.

Reply to
Tom Randy

Val,

Thanks so much for your input. One question...what zone do you live in? You mentioned the drought and hot weather. I live in Lake Havasu City, Arizona (zone 10) where it really gets hot. I have become very interested in trying to grow plumeria and have started my first cuttings. It has been suggested that something like Spray-N-Grow works great with Plumeria.

Sharon

Reply to
Sharon