Re: Re: cup and saucer plant (cobaea scandens)

You sound being a big expert in growing Cobaea scandens. I'm a ver beginner and trying to foind any usefull information about this didn' succeed very much. Mine is placed in a very sunny place, but the plan doesn't seem to like it very much, even all the sites recomend it, an i also couldn't find anything about watering them. MAybe you can hel me??? Please, i will be very gartefull:-

- Ic

Ica