Re: Potted plants question

Stop procrastinating.

Go and take them out of the pots and plant them in the ground already.

Hi, > I've got 20 plants in their plastic nursery containers. Will they survive a > Colorado plains winter if I just leave them in the containers outside and > wait until next spring for planting? Or, are the odds better if I plant > them? > > Thanks > > -- > X snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.netX > >
Reply to
Cereoid-UR12-

Chirisophus

I'd plant them. If it's hard on new plantings it's far worse for them just sitting there in containers. Plant and cover them with mulch

Reply to
Tom Randy

I do this a lot when I cannot decide where to put the plants. Just keep them moist.

Reply to
Peter Jason