Re: Please critic my gardening-site

Hello gardenfriends,
I would like to welcome you to my new gardening-site. I spent hundred of hours to give a professional and eye-catching look to my site an translated all of the content into english to please th english-speaking world, too. You can look at hundreds of digital photos of flowers and plants divided into different categories. And there is a lot of informatio about different garden-styles. If you like my site, please sign my guestbook and make me happy...
The site-address is: http://www.leylant.com
On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 22:19:39 GMT, MikeNL

Very nice. Beautiful garden and home, and a lot of great pix. Just a nitpick, but I though some of the photos were a bit dark, but maybe you were trying to show something that I didn't catch.
I would like to see some more about how you created this garden, what was there before, what changes you made and why. Overall, one of the better home garden sites that I've seen.
Swyck