Re: Pistachios?

They won't survive outdoors if their roots freeze. If the soil freezes where you live, pistachio trees will almost certainly be killed.
BTW, you will need both male and female trees to produce nuts. It also takes several years for them to bear.
Buy a few trees and try them, but I wouldn't be too optimistic, unless you've got someplace to bring them in for the winter.
J. Del Col

Try << www.eagleranchpistachios.com >> for info on growing pistachios.
They sell trees and budwood.
I'm afraid what they say will not be encouraging .
J. Del Col
>I know little about growing pistachios
Urk...what a brain freeze. I was thinking macadamias, not pistachios. Sheesh.
Tracey