Re: pink pampas grass question

It depends where in zone 5 you live. I live one mile inland from lake Huron, not far from Roger City. It will freeze here. On the west side you will see it growing near Traverse City. It is sold on the Internet, try a Goggle search.

Gary

I was wondering if there is any pink pampas grass that is hardy in zone 5 > and if there is, a source to buy it......Thanks > >
Reply to
gary