Re: Pine needles [was:Re: Hedge right next to fence = problem?]

I have access to 2 baby White Pines, about 3 feet tall now. I just have to dig them up and xport them to my place. DO White Pines have any negatives about them ? The usual, I guess : tree sap and needles ? I have about a 60 foot back yard and want to plan them at the far edge of the yard, so sap will just fall back there, and needles too.
Any pos / negs about White Pines ?
Thanks