Re: Pin Cushion groundcover...can you help me find out more?

I just picked up a fantastic little plant at the grocery store, in all

> my years haunting local nurseries and poring over seed and plant > catalogs I've never seen anything like it. Unfortunately, the tag > doesn't give a great deal of information, only the name "Pin Cushion" > and the fact that it's a shade tolerant ground cover. It's not a > Scabiosa (Scabious?) it looks for all the world like Baby's Tears > covered with tiny, shiny orange berries. There are also varieties with > yellow or white berries. > > Can anyone here tell me the scientific name for it or give me any advice > about growing it? It's a fabulous little plant and I want it to succeed > in my garden.

I saw it in a local nursery (Molbaks, in Woodinville, Washington), but now I forgot its scientific name. I remember more sunshine results in more orange berries.

If you want, you can contact Molbaks directly

and ask the staffs or wait for a few more days if nobody else answers you. I was just there the past weekend.

Thanks for your time > > Kelly
Reply to
Siberian Husky