Re: pests on indoor gardenia

what is systemic? Is it a chemical? Where can I find it? HD? //blush...
Thanks a lot, Tiff

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Frank) wrote in message

A systemic is a pesticide that gets into the plants system and makes it toxic to insects that eat it. It is obviously not used on fruits or vegetables. Rosepride Orthenex is the stuff I used. Probably stocked by any garden shop. It saved my gardenia which BTW has several little children grown from cuttings. Frank