Re: Need help identifying a plant/flower - 3 attachments (1/2)

It's a nasturtium. Don't over water it.
--
Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/

OK, thanks, will do in the future
Denis

Do it NOW, if you want your plant identified. Do you understand that nobody was able to see the picture you *THINK* was attached to your original message?
On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 14:40:27 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

Some servers carried the picture, and someone identified it. Not all servers block binaries from non-binary groups.

Interesting. I stand corrected. Or sit, actually. :-)

picture, only as code. The second one did make it. Nevermind the fact that pictures aren't supposed to be posted here........
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Well, I must have had a bad file, then.\
Rec.gardens is a text-based group. If people start posting binaries here, there are many news servers that will discontinue carrying the group. The alt.binaries hierarchy was set up specifically for binaries, that's where pix belong (but you know that).
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

I'm pretty sure supernews simply filters binaries that are posted to the text groups. I never see the binaries here. Billy's server must follow different protocols.
Charlie
Charlie expounded:

Yea, Newsguy lets binaries through, and I'm on high-speed, so I don't mind them, butthose on dial-up (and there are still plenty out there) really don't like binaries posted here.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Waahhhhhh..........sometimes typos makes me giggle!!
OMG, sounds like some sorta episode in Billy's garden........Billy and the Butthose.
Nevermind. Sorry.
Charlie, crawlin' back under his log.
Thanks,
I can look it up on Wikipedia now.