Re: need Hawaii garden visit advice (Kauai, Oahu)

Can anyone advise me of best garden to visit on >(a) Kauai and (b) Hawaii?

Can't give you any advice on gardens but when I make it to Kauai within the next year or so, I'm going to be checking out the protea farms. They should be easy to find. :)

As far as plumeria on Oahu, hmmmm.........There's a garden very close to Waikiki very close to the zoo but I can't think of the name of it. Also, check out Senator Fong's gardens on the windward side of the island.

Tracey

Reply to
Tracey