Re: Need belt specs for troybuilt chipper

chriS RING Wrote:

Let me know if you had any luck. I have a 10hp Troy Bilt and can' find my manual ANYWHERE. I, too, need to know the size of the belt. Have tried 37"--too small; tried a 39"--too big; just ordered 38"--pretty sure this will work, but I don't want to go through thi "hit and miss" for every repair. Where can I get a manual? Vic i Wisconsi
--
passantv

I have found that many of the chippers sold by Sears were manufactured by Troy. The Sears manual/parts list has been a help to me. You might want to give it a try. PS: I have the 10 hp model.

I have a Troy-Bilt lawn tractor that I bought just before the MTD takeover. When Ineeded deck belts I was directed to this URL:
        http://www.buymtdonline.com /
I was able to get the parts I needed.
I also found a manual for a friends chipper from this site:
    http://manuals.mtdproducts.com/mtd/public/list.jsp
Cheryl