Re: Need belt specs for troybuilt chipper

I just bought a used troybuilt 8hp "super Tomahawk" chipper/shredder.

> Has anyoone got this model chipper, with a manual? > Thanks in advance, > Chris in Austin

Let me know if you had any luck. I have a 10hp Troy Bilt and can' find my manual ANYWHERE. I, too, need to know the size of the belt. Have tried 37"--too small; tried a 39"--too big; just ordered

38"--pretty sure this will work, but I don't want to go through thi "hit and miss" for every repair. Where can I get a manual? Vic i Wisconsi
Reply to
passantv

I have found that many of the chippers sold by Sears were manufactured by Troy. The Sears manual/parts list has been a help to me. You might want to give it a try. PS: I have the 10 hp model.

Reply to
Charlie

I have a Troy-Bilt lawn tractor that I bought just before the MTD takeover. When Ineeded deck belts I was directed to this URL:

was able to get the parts I needed.

I also found a manual for a friends chipper from this site:

Cheryl

passantv wrote:

Reply to
Cheryl Cat