Re: My search for Tall Living Fence continues

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Lecher9000) wrote in

Lecher, What size are these to begin with?

They are about 4 or 5 feet tall. Hard to move, lots of ground to dig.
Most of your mountain laurel will do. They are evergreen (most), grow tall and dense and provide berries for the birds.

Thanks, sed. Can I get these plants at a nursery ? ARe they expensive ? And do they provide dense foliage to block vision through them ? Are they evergreen ?