Re: Morning Glories - growing advice?

if you use a compost with built in fert.

tips) Encourage predator species.. (Eg hoverflies/Ladybirds etc)

Won't germinate if its too cold.. I have them growing in the ground, self seeded, here in my garden in London UK.. // Jim
Cory Lechner wrote:

Annaual or perennial? It makes a difference. As a general rule, the purpose of a vine is to grow UP to the light. So, they tend to have sparser bases than tops. The only cure I've ever found for this is to carefully weave the vine back and forth across the trellis as it grows; that requires daily attention, though.
Chris Owens