Re: McCulloch Pro Mac 10-10 Chain Saw repair parts list

Bruce Wrote:

I guess your posting is now so old that you will never check back her but I am facing a similar problem - no manual for a Mac Cat chainsaw. Fuel line problem and it would be nice to find a parts list or explode diagram so that I know what I am likely to find when I take it al apart. So if you managed to find any on-line source of help let m know
--
worms