Re: Many questions before resorting to extreme measures

Poke some holes in the plastic and you wont have to remove it. Step on spider with large boot. Just don't go where you know chiggers are.
Zebrin

On 12 Jul 2003 02:59:55 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@wildmail.com (zebrin) wrote:

That's what I'm planning, thanks. Just wanted to make sure it wouldn't be a waste of time.

I'll remember to dress my kids and pets in large boots. ;)

That'll be a problem, it's on the way to half of my house. Any idea what they're attracted to/repelled by so maybe I can alter what's over there to make them go away?

So far I've been hosing the foliage and dark corners of the yard and house daily on full blast, I'm seeing less ordinary webs around (hope that isn't making room for everything else to move in) and I guess I'm going to have to go into the shed and move things around more often. Thanks!