Re: Many questions before resorting to extreme measures

Poke some holes in the plastic and you wont have to remove it. Step on spider with large boot. Just don't go where you know chiggers are.

Zebrin

Reply to
zebrin

That's what I'm planning, thanks. Just wanted to make sure it wouldn't be a waste of time.

I'll remember to dress my kids and pets in large boots. ;)

That'll be a problem, it's on the way to half of my house. Any idea what they're attracted to/repelled by so maybe I can alter what's over there to make them go away?

Reply to
Liz

So far I've been hosing the foliage and dark corners of the yard and house daily on full blast, I'm seeing less ordinary webs around (hope that isn't making room for everything else to move in) and I guess I'm going to have to go into the shed and move things around more often. Thanks!

Reply to
Liz