Re: Malathion Rate

Well, I'm not going to satiate your desire for IPM. I am full on organic/natural. However, citrus oil or active ingredient being d-limonine is extremely toxic to common pests, such as aphids, and contact on others like scale, whitefly, mealy bugs, etc. Can cause some sunburn damage, but it is usually listed and not recommended to be used in the heat of afternoon sun.
Eh, we all do what we can to accommodate our own lives and how we want to live them. I wish my husband would quit smoking because I want him around so he can change my diapers!