Re: Insecticide / Miticide for Brugmansia

Yet a further update...
The ivermectin spray solution does not appear to by phytotoxic as I have sprayed it on my brug and the other plants that were in contact with it including a phylodendron and umbrella plant. Sorry I do not know the latin for those or even if I spelled them right. Anyway, the mites appear to be no more and my brug which had lost many leaves to mite damage and Cygon spraying (before I thought to use ivomectin) is leafing out again.
A very effective solution to my mite problems for $3. If you try this at home remember to spray a few leaves first to test phytotoxicity, and of course insecticides are poisonous so take some basic precautions. This spray is less poisonous that some organic sprays out there and less than most conventional insecticides without the nasty smell, so I think it will become a important part of my IPM (Integrated Pest Management) program.
Joe

chemicals,

few

is

it

use

outbreaks,

Hello Joe,
I'm interested in using Ivermectin in my garden. You said you did not need anything to make it water soluble?, You just mixed 1.5mL of Ivermectin with a liter of RO water?.
Is the Ivermectin you used 2%?
Thanks