Re: I'm watching my cactus giving birth

you just fail to get my intentions, don't you Cereoid.............ok, then howze about THIS....on the alt.bianaries.pictures.gardens I have POSTED a picture of the cactus. Now YOU can tell me WHAT type of cactus it really is, I can enter it into my garden journal so I will know from now on because in the seventeen years I've owned it, I've NEVER known WHAT kind it was other than Cereus...............I will post two pictures, one of the blossom, and the other of the plant.........(sheesh, some people's kids are sooooooo politikally correct!) and as far as blooming being analogous to birth, I don't know about you but if you were to see how long it took this frelling blossom to open last night, and compare it to how long some women are in labor, I still say it is analogous to giving birth. My first son took me 19 hours...................madgardener off to post pictures so Cereoid can IDENTIFY my "Brenda"........$$^%$^#%$##@$%^^%

now.
the
and
Whee! Brenda reaches puberty pics!
The problem with anthropomorphizing is that "Brenda" is a hermaphrodite!!!!
Maybe you better call it "Pat"?!!!!!

<GBSEG> (by the way, Cereoid DID identify my "Brenda" named after the lady who left me this cactus in 1986 when she moved away. I always did wonder where she got off to..........she was a good neighbor..........