Re: help identify this flower

Have you thought of doing a search on Goggle?

097 Gentiana gelida cult. ex Turkey A surprisingly attractive straw-yellow flowered gentian similar to G. septemfida. This form brings a ghostly glow to the garden in midsummer.
Reply to
David Hill

As far as I can tell all blossoms are identical, but since this is the first time it's bloomed - ?

Thanks for the info, I will look there now.

Reply to
EJ