Re: Found a human skeleton in my garden

snipped-for-privacy@lycos.com (Keith J. Crapper) wrote:

Call the cops. It may be someone that they gave up looking for. Families of murder victims deserve closure. Quit digging and call the cops. The more you dig, the more you screw up the evidence.
You *don't* get to keep the skull to put on your bookshelf. That's somebody's mom, dad, kid or grandparent. Would you want a member of your family's skull kept for a trophy? Naaaw.
Do the right thing and call it in.
Jan

You've been trolled. Notice the google account, the name "crapper", coupled with such a stupid question. Of course you call it in, you don't keep human bones around or you'll be the suspect...
-
theoneflasehaddock
At least you found a skeleton.... I had the whole damn body. Some sub-human species murdered his pregnant girlfriend and dumped her on my property. I also found out that the former owners wife shot him dead in now what is my bedroom. While weedeating I found a 22 pistol in the backyard by the base of a tree, to which I called the police to come retreive it. From the police I found out that a man had been beaten to death on the road leading into my house. Sheeeesh, who ever said moving into the country was peaceful...I moved from drug infested, crime laden South Fla to THIS.
We now call the road into our house "Murders Row"
Cindy Zone 7, East TN.
--
All outgoing mail scanned for viruses.
"Keith J. Crapper" < snipped-for-privacy@lycos.com> wrote in message
Holy Crap! Are you serious? That's neat ... house haunted by chance?

sub-human
base
from
I think you found Jimmy Hoffa.
(Keith J. Crapper) wrote:

Just dig where the plants grow best. You never know what you'll find.
--
Best regards,
Craig Scheiner

those irrepressible rascally raccoons.
Jan Flora wrote:

Uh, Jan, you took the post seriously?
Boy do I have some "great" garden acreage to sell you! :)
JS