Re: Found a human skeleton in my garden

I just found parts of at least one human skeleton in my garden.Should

> I call the cops or can I keep the bones? The skull is in good shape...

Call the cops. It may be someone that they gave up looking for. Families of murder victims deserve closure. Quit digging and call the cops. The more you dig, the more you screw up the evidence.

You *don't* get to keep the skull to put on your bookshelf. That's somebody's mom, dad, kid or grandparent. Would you want a member of your family's skull kept for a trophy? Naaaw.

Do the right thing and call it in.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Flora

You've been trolled. Notice the google account, the name "crapper", coupled with such a stupid question. Of course you call it in, you don't keep human bones around or you'll be the suspect...

-

theoneflasehaddock

Reply to
theoneflasehaddock

At least you found a skeleton.... I had the whole damn body. Some sub-human species murdered his pregnant girlfriend and dumped her on my property. I also found out that the former owners wife shot him dead in now what is my bedroom. While weedeating I found a 22 pistol in the backyard by the base of a tree, to which I called the police to come retreive it. From the police I found out that a man had been beaten to death on the road leading into my house. Sheeeesh, who ever said moving into the country was peaceful...I moved from drug infested, crime laden South Fla to THIS.

We now call the road into our house "Murders Row"

Cindy Zone 7, East TN.

Reply to
Cindy

Holy Crap! Are you serious? That's neat ... house haunted by chance?

Reply to
LeeAnne

Reply to
Roger Ramjet

Just dig where the plants grow best. You never know what you'll find.

Reply to
Craig Scheiner

those irrepressible rascally raccoons.

Reply to
Gardñ

Uh, Jan, you took the post seriously?

Boy do I have some "great" garden acreage to sell you! :)

JS

Reply to
John Smith