re: early hummers

To Gisele(sp),
Post your question in rec.birds newsgroup, you are guaranteed an aswer there. Also go to www.hummingbird.net/map.html and look to see when hummers have been sighted in your area. Also at this web sight, there is alot of info about hummers, if your interested.
CG in NY

I'm sure it's a nice site, but it doesn't work in Mozilla 1.7.6. It does, however, work in Firefox.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

I can't get the site link to work but I'll check out the newsgroup. Thanks!
Giselle