re: early hummers

To Gisele(sp),

Post your question in rec.birds newsgroup, you are guaranteed an aswer there. Also go to

and look to see when hummers have been sighted in your area. Also at this web sight, there is alot of info about hummers, if your interested.

CG in NY

Reply to
Gntry

"Gntry" expounded:

I'm sure it's a nice site, but it doesn't work in Mozilla 1.7.6. It does, however, work in Firefox.

Reply to
Ann

I can't get the site link to work but I'll check out the newsgroup. Thanks!

Giselle

Reply to
"Fragile Warrior" Volfie